By booking accommodation with QF Living Ltd. you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Your booking is with QF Living Ltd (referred to as QFL in these terms and conditions) which is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales, No.11103523.
References to you or your are references to the person or organisation making the booking with QFL.
These terms apply to bookings made via the QFL website, by email or telephone or in person with QFL. Bookings made via Booking.com will be subject to Booking.com’s terms and conditions.
Your booking is confirmed and a legal contract concluded once your payment has been successfully made. No booking is made or contract concluded when payment is declined or unauthorised.
You agree that the booking is for a short term stay for leisure, business or temporary purposes and does not give rise to an assured short hold tenancy or lease and is an excluded agreement within the meaning of s.3A(7)(a) of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
Bookings can be for any length from one night up to three months (any bookings longer than 3 months must be agreed with company director).
Bookings may only be made by a person aged 18 or above and there must be at least one person aged 18 or above staying in the accommodation.
You may not re-sell or re-assign your booking to any other person or organisation except with the express authority of QFL.
All payments shall be made by Credit or Debit Card, or bank transfer. QFL do not charge booking fees or credit or debit card fees. If a Booking is cancelled, QFL has the right to charge credit card fees.
50% payment is required upon booking, and the remaining 30 days before arrival, unless expressly agreed otherwise by QFL.
The total price for your entire stay will be presented to you before you confirm your booking and make payment. Our pricing is dynamic and therefore the price for the same or similar accommodation may vary over time after your booking is made. This does not confer upon QFL any right to require additional payment where the price increases and does not confer any right on you to a discount if the price decreases.
A full refund* will be provided in case government guidelines change after moment of booking and making it impossible to stay/travel (*) excl. applicable card fees
For bookings shorter than 28 nights, you may cancel your booking at any time up to 14 days prior to the first day of your booking with QFL in which case a full refund will be made to you. For bookings longer than 28 nights, the notice period is 60 days.
If you cancel the booking within 14 days (bookings < 28 nights) and 60 days (bookings > 28 nights) of the first day of your booking then QFL reserves the right to retain the full amount paid. Any refund will be at QFL’s entire discretion unless it is able to book out the accommodation to other guests, in which case it shall make a refund to you of your booking cost, less any difference in price where the replacement booking was off a lesser value.
QFL reserves the right to cancel bookings within 7 days of the first day of the reservation where it is necessary due to reasons outside of QFL’s reasonable control or in the event of an overbooking due to delays or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellation the client will receive a full refund.
Check-in time is from 4pm and check-out time is no later than 11am, unless expressly agreed by QFL otherwise. QFL may request an additional payment for early check-in or later check-out. Information on the check-in and check-out procedure and access to the accommodation will be provided separately.
QFL provide serviced accommodation rather than a hotel or guest house service. QFL does not provide meals or newspapers.
Included in your room/apartment will be linen and towels, shower gel and shampoo. A cleaning service is provided and further information is available on request.
You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation and shall ensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. In particular you and your guests must not:
– Host parties or events in our premises.
– Make excessive noise particularly after 11pm. Outside noise levels should be kept to a bare minimum. No music outside;
– Smoke in the premises. All rooms and common spaces in our accommodation is strictly non-smoking – you and other guests may only smoke outside of the premises.
– Bring any pets into the premises unless specifically mentioned that pets are allowed, with the exception of assistance dogs or unless expressly agreed by QFL;
– Bring more people that exceeds the number of people the reservations was made for.
– Bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment or illegal substances onto the premises;
– Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment;
– Remove, damage or destroy any QFL property;
– Use any technology provided by QFL to download or access any unlawful or obscene material;
– Cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any QFL staff;
– Fail to return your room keys/fobs/cards at the end of your stay as, in the interests of security, we may have to replace the corresponding locks.
– Charge an electric vehicle via the house supply electric sockets, whitout permission of the hosts.
Any breach of the house rules may lead to an early termination of your stay.
QFL reserves the right to charge to the credit/debit card used for payment or any other card used to provide security in respect of:
– The cost of replacing or repairing any property of QFL including furniture, upholstery, fittings, appliances or other fixtures and items which are damaged during your stay;
– The cost of replacing any items of property which are stolen from the accommodation during your stay
– Any breach of our non-smoking policy. A standard charge of £250 will be charged to your card where we find evidence of smoking within the accommodation to cover cleaning costs but we reserve the right to charge additional amounts to cover any damage caused by smoking
– Consumption, sale or misuse of any illegal substances or associated paraphernalia. A standard charge of £100 will be charged to your card where we find evidence of illegal substances within the accommodation to cover responsible removal and additional cleaning costs, but we reserve the right to charge additional amounts should there be reasonable requirement to do so.
– Making use of our electric supply form charging of electric vehicles. A standard charge of £25 per day applies.
Such costs may be charged on check-out but QFL reserves the right to apply such charges to your card at a later date where necessary.
Where QFL is unable for any reason to apply such a charge against your credit/debit card than an invoice will be sent to you and which you agree to pay within 14 days of receipt.
QFL will provide a receipt including a break-down of costs for all additional charges made to your credit or debit card.
Loss of QFL property and other additional charges that could be incurred during your stay at the property are listed below:
– Lost keys or key fob – £150
– Excessive cleaning – £30 per hour
– Disruption / Noise complaints / Disruptive Social Gatherings – £100
– Pet Fee – £20-£50
– Late check-out – £20-£50
– Early check-in – £20-£50 (before 4pm)
Please make sure each individual should check in using the official NHS COVID-19 app or via the QR-code located in the premises.
Any issues in the premises should be reported to QFL on the first day of arrival. In case anything hasn’t been received on this first day, the premises deemed to be accepted in its current condition.
You should note that we are required by law to maintain a register of all guests’ names and nationality (to be taken on arrival) and to keep such details on file for at least 12 months from the date of arrival. In addition, for guests who are not of British, Irish or Commonwealth nationalities we are required to take details of your passport or other travel documentation and the address of your next destination.
QFL want to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
If you have a problem during your stay please talk to any member of staff who will be able to help you.
If QFL are unable to informally resolve any complaint you have at the time of your stay then you may submit a formal complaint in accordance with this procedure. Formal complaints should be submitted in writing using the contact details below. Please provide as much information as possible in order that QFL may properly investigate your complaint.
Your complaint will be dealt with by an appointed member of the QFL management team. QFL aims to respond to formal complaints within 2 days but if this will not possible QFL will notify you of this and of when it expects to respond. QFL will set out the outcome to your complaint in writing.
QFL reserves the right to reject without further investigation any vexatious complaint or complaint made in bad faith.
Email address: email@example.com
The liability of QFL to you under these terms and conditions shall be limited to the total value of your booking (unless the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 applies, in which case our liability will be limited to the maximum prescribed under that Act) except where such loss is caused by our negligence, in which case it shall be limited to any direct and reasonably foreseeable loss suffered by you.
QFL shall not be liable in any circumstances to you for any consequential or indirect loss including loss of profit, data, management time, reputation or goodwill.
QFL shall not be liable for any damages or loss caused by conditions or events beyond its control including, but not limited to:
Strike, lockout or other labour dispute affecting the employees of QFL;
Acts of God;
Acts of war or terrorism;
Act or omission of government, highway authorities or telecommunications carrier, operator or administrator;
Delay in manufacture, production or supply by third parties of equipment or services required for the performance of the Services or production and supply of the Goods;
Nothing in this clause or these terms shall limit QFL’s liability for death or personal injury or in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
If any provision or provisions of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision or to resort to any remedy provided under these terms and conditions shall in no way affect the right of that party to require performance or to resort to a remedy at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by any party of a breach be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach. A waiver shall not be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver is being enforced.
These terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior communications, understandings and agreements relating to the subject matter hereof, whether oral or written.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall, confer any rights on a third party unless expressly provided otherwise
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in so far as any matter arising from this Agreement is required to be referred to a court of law.